Monday, April 14, 2008

Mactan Island Hopping

Discovering the richness and culture of the Phillipine islands and its people is my great endeavor but money is of essence. I am not into a hurry at least once a year. But before exploring the other regions, I must have to focus first and conquer the hidden beauty of my native city - Cebu.

Cebu have many smaller islands and of good scenery. I am proud to reveal some of the islands of the Queen City of the South during my Mactan Island Hopping last April 30, 2006.

Hilutungan - marine sanctuary of the municipality of Cordova


Nalusuan - another protected marine area


Cabul-an - island of native fisherman with white sand beaches and corals


Pandanon Island - perfect beach with white sand and torquoise water


Behind the scene:




















Cebu are very rich in natural wonders. Fascinating beaches and clear seawaters, cultural and historical heritages are just few that it can offer to its visitors. Take a visit and explore its wonder on your own.

No comments: