Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome!!!!!

Travelling has been my great fervor for almost 8 years. I cannot imagine why I am into it as during my childhood days and even during my school years I always prefer to stay at home. I am a shy type of person who doesn't mingle with people and even doesn't open up conversation with others.

Everything in this world changes. This conversion on my life is something I must consider an achievement. This exposed me to distinctive opportunities from simply gaining more friends, discovering mother nature, independence and even help me gain self-esteem which is of ample importance.

Ronian's Travel Page will uncover the spontaneous and man-made beauty of the mother earth captured as I myself visited the different places around the globe.

So to ALL readers out there.....WELCOME on board to my Travel Page.....

No comments: